Just this week I designed a new titanium item. It weighs about 2 grams. That's roughly the weight of 16 medium-dark roasted coffee beans.
What on earth could that be? Take a guess.
Did you get it right? (It's in the title.)
That's it! A simple titanium bookmark. Mark the progress in your favorite book.
When delicate is strong it becomes beautiful.
The first prototype is currently sitting in my copy of Haruki Murakami's magnum opus, 1Q84. If you need some other book recommendations, try:
- The Deep Link, Veronica Sicoe
- Finite and Infinite Games, James P. Carse
- The Strategy of Conflict, Thomas Schelling
- Bourdain: The Definitive Oral Biography, Laurie Woolever
- God's Debris, Scott Adams